1. Important Information:
2. Third-party links:
3. The data we collect about you:
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
4. How is your data collected:
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, and Financial Data by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- place an order via our website or purchase our products or services via any other means;
- subscribe to our service or publications (including our newsletter);
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We gather this personal data using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from analytic providers such as Google
- Contact, Financial, and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment, and delivery services based inside the EU.
5. How we use your data:
We will only use your data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your data in the following circumstances:
- Where do we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you?
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where do we need to comply with a legal obligation?
You will receive marketing communications from us (including our newsletter) if you have requested information and have yet to opt out of receiving that marketing. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or to alert you when websites set or access cookies. If you disable or reject cookies, please note that some parts of this website may become inaccessible or malfunction.
8. Data security:
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed unauthorizedly, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
9. Data Retention:
We will only retain your data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it, including satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or reporting requirements. We may retain your data for a more extended period in case of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation concerning our relationship with you.
10. Your legal rights:
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws about your data. These are as follows:
-Request access to your data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide.
- Request erasure of your data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data without a good reason for continuing to process it. You also have the right to request us to delete or remove your data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully, or where we are required to erase your data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party), and something about your particular situation makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling, legitimate grounds to process your information, which overrides your rights and freedoms.
- Withdraw consent at any time when we are relying on consent to process your data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing before you withdraw your consent. We may not provide certain products or services if you cancel your consent. We will advise you if this is the case when you revoke your consent.
No fee is usually required. You will not have to pay a fee to access your data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information about your request to speed up our response.